What we do
The Yarmouth County Learning Network primarily serves adults in need of literacy services by offering free upgrading programs that are tailored to the needs, goals, and learning styles of each individual student. We will help you build your skills for success.
- Small day and evening classes
- GED Preparation
- Adult Learning Program Levels I & II
- Orton-Gillingham Program
- In-home Family Literacy and Learning
- One-to-one tutoring in basic reading, writing and math skills
Study. Learn. Understand.
Work at your own speed. We will sit down with you and assess your current skills in math and English so that a customized program of study can be created for you.
We are dedicated to helping people:
- Improve their reading and writing skills
- Upgrade their math skills
- Prepare for the GED
- Work towards achieving their Nova Scotia High School Diploma for Adults
- Gain workplace and job readiness skills
If you are 19 years of age or older, have been out of school for a year or more and do not have a high school diploma you are eligible to participate in one of our tuition free programs. Please contact the Yarmouth County Learning Network at (902) 742-8151 or via Email for more information.